Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Imagem Postada

Para acessar os anunciantes, clicar nos banners!

Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada Imagem Postada

Airsoft?

AlecBeach

Posts Recomendados

Yes. Some times. Why?

I found it interesting but I'm afraid I'm a bit too old for it. I dont't quite picture myself wearing a mask and a camouflaged outfit. I prefer a quiet and slow paced shooting session with my airguns. My kids however love airsoft and play a major game with their pals at least once a month.

Editado por jmarques
  • Like 1
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 4:48 AM, jmarques said:

Yes. Some times. Why?

I found it interesting but I'm afraid I'm a bit too old for it. I dont't quite picture myself wearing a mask and a camouflaged outfit. I prefer a quiet and slow paced shooting session with my airguns. My kids however love airsoft and play a major game with their pals at least once a month.

You can never be too old! My dad is around 42 and plays with me and friends sometimes.

• +1 1
Link para o comentário

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 4:48 AM, jmarques said:

Yes. Some times. Why?

I agree with Alec.  There is a niche for everyone in airsoft and maybe it is just a matter of finding a style of play that fits you.  You don't need a bunch of fancy gear and to be super active.  There is always sniping and marksman roles for more patient and farther back engagements. 

• +1 1
Link para o comentário

3 hours ago, APOModern said:

I agree with Alec.  There is a niche for everyone in airsoft and maybe it is just a matter of finding a style of play that fits you.  You don't need a bunch of fancy gear and to be super active.  There is always sniping and marksman roles for more patient and farther back engagements. 

My dad and I play airsoft together. He is 42 and we get time together. You are never too old! 

• +1 1
Link para o comentário

On 7/9/2018 at 5:10 AM, jmarques said:

I think you both are right. It must indeed be fun to play airsoft with a Garand replica or any other vintage gun.

They make some pretty realistic replica stuff which is nice for if you don't want to own a real firearm or can't get a certain style or antique like you said

• +1 1
Link para o comentário

On 7/7/2018 at 4:49 PM, AlecBeach said:

My dad and I play airsoft together. He is 42 and we get time together. You are never too old! 

That's really neat.  I always told my my dad he could just use a long range gun if he didn't feel like running around with all the kids and I

• +1 1
Link para o comentário

On 7/11/2018 at 11:25 AM, APOModern said:

That's really neat.  I always told my my dad he could just use a long range gun if he didn't feel like running around with all the kids and I

You just need the right gun/tools for playing.  I'd say ask him what style he likes and go from there, that's what I did. 

• +1 1
Link para o comentário

7 hours ago, AlecBeach said:

You just need the right gun/tools for playing.  I'd say ask him what style he likes and go from there, that's what I did. 

What would you recommend if he wants to have something light but still be able to shoot from afar?  He doesn't want to be a sniper, but more like a long range assault person

• +1 1
Link para o comentário

37 minutes ago, APOModern said:

What would you recommend if he wants to have something light but still be able to shoot from afar?  He doesn't want to be a sniper, but more like a long range assault person

I'd check out the Avalon VR16 from VFC.  These perform really well without modification and have a couple options in terms of size and power.  

Editado por AlecBeach
  • +1 1
Link para o comentário

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I do. Until last year, I used to play every weekend. Now I'm not playing that much, but I go sometimes.
I use to play with my 10-year old son (and my squad).  I had a Krytac DMR, but today I play "Assault" with an Amoeba 013.

But now I'm focused to practice IPSC Action Air with GBB pistols.

Link para o comentário

Nada contra estrangeiros no fórum, mas quando entramos em sites gringos somos obrigado a falar Inglês, do contrário, ninguém te responde ou até te bloqueia....acho que deveriam aprender o a Língua Portuguesa antes de mais nada.

• Like 2
  • +1 1
Link para o comentário